Sawbones: A Marital Tour of Misguided Medicine brought to you by MaximumFun.org. Join Dr. Sydnee McElroy and her husband for a tour of all the dumb, weird and wrong ways we've tried to fix people.
- Silver. No need to be blue, we're back with an all-new Sawbones about silver! See, that's a very good joke, because ingesting silver can turn you blue, but you wouldn't know that because you haven't listened yet. Sorry.
- EpiPen. How did a journey that began with Prince Albert hunting for jellyfish on a cruise end with one of the biggest calamities in prescription drug history? Join Justin and Sydnee for the story of the EpiPen.
- The Royal Fistula Fad. Celebrities have started some pretty weird fads, but perhaps none are weirder than the one started by King Louis XIV, who made it cool...to have a fistula.
- The Presidents Are Sick. The presidents have, by and large, all been sick, sick men. We're going to talk about exactly how sick as Dr.Sydnee and Justin explore presidential disease.
- Hookworm. This week on Sawbones, Justin and Sydnee have been working in the coal mine, and paying REAL close attention to where they step in their history of hookworm.
Where To Listen
To explore advertising options utilizing our social media and article mentions, click here- packages start as low as $5.
Join one of our Meetup.com groups if you are in the local Washington, D.C. area- DMV Things to Do. From wine and embassy events, we enjoy life in the D.C. area.
Watch & Read
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for videos and podcast clips.
Follow our DC Life and Style songlist on Napster. Music is a soundtrack for life.