Everyone loves a good Smithsonian, but these are some of the Top non-Smithsonian museums in the DMV area.
- National Building Museum. For architecture, design and engineering.
- Marian Koshland Science Museum. Often overlooked in favor of the Natural History museum, this science museum; ranges from climate change to infectious disease.
- The Bead Museum. Beads are the expression of the human spirit. A whimsical and beautiful place.
- The Lyceum. A museum based on the history of Alexandria, Virginia.
- Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. A small museum, in the month of February no cost, it is the location of beauty that makes this place worth the drive.
Follow Us For Other Ideas Like This One for The DMV Area
To contribute a posting or ideas for things to do or lifestyle events in the DMV area, contact us here or let us know on social media! We love suggestions!