Washington D.C. has an incredible skyline; even though it may lack the skyscrapers that dot other cities. From almost any rooftop, you can see a memorial, river or a location that you can't see elsewhere.
- Doubletree in Crystal City. A rooftop rotating nightclub and restaurant that overlooks the Pentagon and Air Force Memorial that revolves 360 degrees overlooking the Arlington and D.C. skyline. More Information
- The Observatory. In Georgetown, this rooftop bar opened in 2013 overlooking Arlington, Kennedy Center and the monuments. More Information
- W. Washington D.C. Overlooking Washington D.C. White House, housed in a building built in 1918. More Information
- Jack Rose. Multiple whiskey bottles line the walls with an open air terrace makes this saloon enchanting. More Information
- Marvin's. A roof deck bar by U Street, has good food and a rooftop terrace. More information
- Public. The allure of this besides the rooftop deck is the eating and the televisions. So if the rooftop is boring, check out the sports- it's the sports bar rooftop spot. More Information
- Eden. A rooftop bar on I Street; get there early before the lines. More Information
- Roofer's Union. Live music and family nights for this place which has a beautiful view.More Information
- Red Derby. Casual location. More Information
- Masa 14. Asian fusion themed restaurant with a late night menu as well. More information
- Whitlow's. Live music may throw you back to college days with a tiki bar. More Information
Follow Us For More DMV Food and Nightlife
To contribute a posting or ideas for things to do or lifestyle events in the DMV area, contact us here or let us know on social media! We love suggestions!