Let's face it- first dates can be awkward and if you have been with your significant other a long time- dates can be boring. Here is a list of the most interactive restaurants in the DMV to "shake" it up. So if you date is boring, your dinner won't be.
- Cadillac Ranch. Located in National Harbor, the draw for this place is the mechanical bull. Are you brave enough to ride the bull? If you slip the operator a $10, she may go easy on you. More Information
- Bobby McKeys. A dueling piano bar at National Harbor; if your date is boring, it will be too loud to notice. A light, fun atmosphere along with simple pub-fare makes it onto this list. More Information
- The Hot Spot. An Asian fusion of Chinese hot pot, Japanese shabu shabu with a mixture of Korean fare mixed in. A modern location, with Asian delicacies, encourages you and your date to cook together. More Information
- Wasabi. Sushi on a moving conveyor belt in Tyson's Corner. Tempted to try something new? Feel like Lucy and Ethel in their famous chocolate making episode of I love Lucy.More Information
- Lucky Strike. 14 lanes of bowling and 10 projection screens- helps make bowling sexy again from 1975. Check out the game, the food and your date's stroke. More Information
- Alamo Drafthouse. Served food and alcohol while watching movies; yes, they usually say do not take your dates to movies- but this place also has quote along and sing-a-longs to classic movies as well. Get bonus points for taking your date to something new. More information
- Mazagan. Beautiful location in Arlington, a separate lounge area with hookah and Moroccan food, makes this location sparkle to impress a date. Belly dancing on Fridays. More Information
- Top Golf. A location in Alexandria (for now) and a new one in Ashburn; this place combines food, drinks and a driving range. Food is actually decent and the sangria even better. More Information
- Penn Social. Beer Ping pong, karaoke, trivia, dancing and corn-hole characterizes this location for casual dining. More Information
- Dave & Buster's. A bar. An arcade. Pool tables. Food. Does it get any better to be able to adult in a place like this? More information
For More D.C., MD or VA ideas of Things To Do, Follow Us On Social Media
To contribute a posting or ideas for things to do or lifestyle events in the DMV area, contact us here or let us know on social media! We love suggestions!